miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2014

To do your will today

O God, Our Father, 
as I wake up from sleep I know I am gifted of another day and life, for this I thank you! 

The day has greeted me with cool breeze and making my surrounding fresh. 
So today to start fresh I would like to thank you my God 
for my family, my relatives, my friends, my health, my work, 
my senses and faculties and for everything. 

Today in a special way I like to pray and remember before YOU 
- those who are seeking your help and healing, 
- those who are jobless, who are sick and ill and in pain at home, hospitals and nursing homes. 
I placed before you 
- those who are mourning 
- and those who are about to die, comfort them, O God. 

Remembering and praying for 
- those who are helpless and paralyzed, 
- those who had stroke, 
- those who are sick due to stress and strain of living, 
- those who are recovering from operations and from long illnesses. 
I remember 
- those who feel useless, 
- those who are unemployed and homeless. 

Be with these people and bless them today. 
Grant their families and loved ones the graces and strength to care and love them. 

As I go doing my work give me 
the laughter and the heart for those people whom I will meet today. 
Constantly remind me of your presence 
and appreciate people and their work today 
so that at the end of the day 
I may give glory and praise to you, my Lord and my God. 

As the gospel has it today, 
Jesus says, 
"This is the will of the One who sent me (God the Father), 
that I should not lose anything of what He gave me....
may have eternal life." 

O God Our Father, hear our prayers 
through Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen. 

Mother Teresa of Calcutta, pray for us. 
Live Jesus in our hearts forever. Amen...

(Fr. Phillip Bonifacio, ssc)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario